Diamond Therapy Facial
- Diamond Peel Facial Therapy has the latest technology that does a deep exfoliation treatment on the stratum corneum, that instantly produces smoother, softer and more radiant skin. Results are most effective over a course of treatments, as fine lines soften and any blemishes or skin markings reduce. Pores are deep cleansed, skin tone, texture and colour become more even and the production of new skin cells and collagen is boosted. With results like this Diamond Peel Facial Therapy should be an essential part of your skincare regime.
- Our skin has a natural skin cell renewal cycle of approximately 30 days. As the skin renews, dead skin cells can ‘build up’ and thicken the Stratum Corneum (the outer most layer of the skin). This causes your complexion to look dull and lifeless.
- Diamond Peel can help skin concerns such as: fine lines, blackheads, acne, acne scars, stretch marks, age/sunspots, enlarged pores, uneven and rough skin, pigmentation and sun-damaged skin just to name a few.
How many treatments are necessary?
- For problematic skin, an initial course of 6 to 12 treatments at fortnightly intervals is recommended. However, as skin is constantly renewing itself most clients return on a regular basis to keep their skin looking at its best.
Are there any side effects?
- It is not uncommon for the skin to be red for a couple of hours after treatment. Daily application of sun screen is required but otherwise you can return to normal activities on the same day.
- Diamond dust enriched facial kit which gives a long lasting shin appearance to the skin. it is effective results for bridal glow it comes with Diamond cleanser, Diamond scrub, Diamond massage cream, Diamond gel, Diamond pack