Traditional Thai Massage
- The claimed benefits of Thai massage are many, including relief from multiple ailments ranging from asthma and migraines to sprains, bruises, and anxiety. Further benefits include the relief of physical and emotional tension, ameliorated sleep, improved flexibility, a greater awareness of body and mind, and a release of blocked energy.
- It is a very codified style involving acupressure on specific points and a clear distinction between giver and receiver.
- Thai massage consists of deep massage and stretching movements. The therapist uses his hands, elbows, knees, feet and legs to move the client into a series of yoga stretches. No oils are used in Thai massage.
- This massage is performed in the comfort of your clothes.
- Getting Thai massage may feel like doing yoga without having to exert yourself.
- The massage experience is completed with a hot towel wipe with the invigorating aroma of Winter Green and Ginger.