Want create site? Find Free WordPress Themes and plugins.
- Shirodhara is a form of ayurvedha therapy that involves gently pouring liquids.
- Over the fore heads and can be one of the steps invloved in panchakarma.
- The name comes from the sanskrit word shiro (head) and dhara (flow)
- Shirodhara is an amazing, unique body theraphy from the ancient natural medical system ayurvedha
- Shirodhara has profound impact on the nervous system.
- That means, the treatment directly and immediately calms, relaxes and has a cleansing effect on the minds and nerves
- In the western alternative medicine world, I personally do not know of another therapy the system apart, from an established meditation practice.
- Includes : Shirodhara
massage to back, legs, arms, abdomen, neck and shoulders
Did you find apk for android? You can find new Free Android Games and apps.